- Please bring your insurance card when you come to the center.
- An attempt will be made to contact you prior to surgery if insurance co-pays apply.
- In most cases, we will be able to give you an estimate on the cost of your surgery beforehand.
- Our staff will help you finalize your financial arrangements before your surgery.
- Whatever payment method is chosen, we require that all arrangements are made before surgery, and that co-pays be paid at time of surgery.
Charges for Ambulatory Surgery
- Billing for the facility and physicians is separate.
- We charge for the use of the center, including the costs of the operating room, recovery room, certain laboratory test, and supplies for surgery and anesthesia.
- Your surgeon and anesthesiologist, and if applicable, your radiologist and pathologist, will bill you separately for their services.
- Certain surgical procedures, such as plastic and dental surgery, may not be fully covered by insurance.
Methods of Payment Accepted
- Payment of the balance may be required before you have your operation.
- We accept most insurance plans.
- We also accept as payment cash, check or major credit card.
- If you have questions about which plans we accept, please call us.